Decide on your idea of a self-challenge that you will complete each day for 15 days beginning the 17th of May. Be as creative as you like.
How it works
- Decide on your idea of a self-challenge that you will complete each day for 15 days beginning the 17th of May. Be as creative as you like (take a look at the 2019 highlights video for some inspiration)
- Visit the PWSA Victoria 15for15 cause on the GiveNow website, and click on the ‘Create CrowdRaiser button’ to create your own CrowdRaiser profile - Remember to include details of your Challenge in the cause description - Click here
- Share your GiveNow CrowdRaiser profile on social media using the #15for15challenge and remember to tag the Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria.
- Spread awareness of the 15 for 15 Challenge by tagging your friends and asking them to support you by either joining your challenge or donating.
- Share daily updates on your social media using text, photos or videos (make them fun and be as creative as possible), to keep your sponsors informed and engaged in your progress.
- Follow and share the Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria Facebook page and Instagram.
Win a Holiday for 4 Staying at Balgownie Estate Yarra Valley
Our proud sponsor for this year's 15for15 Challenge, Balgownie Estate Yarra Valley will be offering overnight accommodation for a family of four (two rooms) with breakfast included.
Breakfast will be served at the property's brand-new restaurant 1309 @ Balgownie that was a part of the 4.5 star resort's multi-million dollar rebuild after devastating fires in 2020.
How can I win this Prize?
All Donations including Crowd Raisers that raise over $750 before the 1st June will be eligible for the Major Prize.
Terms and Conditions apply
Winner to be announced on the 15th June 2022.
Win a Weekly Prize thanks to our generous sponsors
15 for 15 Challenge weekly Prizes
Our friends at Squires Winery and Rochford will be sponsoring a weekly prize over each week of the 2 week challenge.
This Prize includes a Half Dozen mixed box of wines, a total weekly prize value of $300.
How can I win this Prize?
To be eligible to win this prize, simply donate any amount over $15 directly to this cause or to a 15 for 15 Challenge CrowdRaiser and you will automatically go into the weekly draw.
Winners will be announced on the 15th June 2022.
Australian Business Number
Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria Inc. ABN: 93 836 682 679
Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria Inc. is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) from 01 Jul 2000.
Australian Charities and Not for Profit
The Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria Inc. is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). Details can be found here https://www.acnc.gov.au/charity
Deductible gift recipient status
DGR Reference Number: 900462951
Donors wishing to claim a deduction for gifts/donations $2 and over should make reference to the Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria Inc. and our DGR number (900462951) in their payment records.
Further information relating to Gifts and Fundraising can be accessed here. https://www.ato.gov.au/Non-profit/Gifts-and-fundraising/
PWS 15for15 Challenge - Copyright Chris Bain;
PWS 15for15 Challenge Australia - Copyright Chris Bain 2019